Banana, Pumpkin, Chocolate Bread
Pumpkin, Banana, Chocolate Bread
- Baking pans
- 1 stick plus 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heaping cup PURE canned pumpkin do not use pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large bananas more ripe they are, the sweeter
- 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 2 9 x 5 baking loaf pans with PAM cooking spray
- Mixed softened butter, sugar, and eggs together in a bowl
- Add pumpkin puree and mashed bananas, and mix until combined
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice together
- Slowly add flour mixture into wet ingredients and mix together at a low speed until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients into the mixture and mix together at a low speed until well combined.
- Pour chocolate chips (*reserve some for the top) into the mixture and stir gently until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into your first loaf pan and the other half into the second.
- Sprinkle both with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes and for the last 20 minutes of this time, cover with tin foil.
- Remove from the oven and let cook for 15-20 minutes.
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone!!! It’s a Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Donut kinda Friday! I normally say “Happy Friday Treats Friday” but today I’m switching it up just a bit! Why you ask? Because yesterday my 6 burner Viking stove top FINALLY arrived after waiting three...
Happy New Year and Monday everyone! Happy 2021! How are you feeling? Do you feel renewed, regenerated, refreshed, glad 2020 is over? In all honesty, 2020 was a setback for many but TAL accomplished so much last year that I feel grateful for all that I have been...