Pumpkin, Banana, Chocolate Bread
- Baking pans
- 1 stick plus 3 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heaping cup PURE canned pumpkin do not use pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large bananas more ripe they are, the sweeter
- 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 2 9 x 5 baking loaf pans with PAM cooking spray
- Mixed softened butter, sugar, and eggs together in a bowl
- Add pumpkin puree and mashed bananas, and mix until combined
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice together
- Slowly add flour mixture into wet ingredients and mix together at a low speed until well combined. Add the remaining dry ingredients into the mixture and mix together at a low speed until well combined.
- Pour chocolate chips (*reserve some for the top) into the mixture and stir gently until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into your first loaf pan and the other half into the second.
- Sprinkle both with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes and for the last 20 minutes of this time, cover with tin foil.
- Remove from the oven and let cook for 15-20 minutes.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce packs a punch! It tastes exactly how it sounds with strong lemon, butter, and garlic flavors and smells incredible. Mr. TAL kept asking what I was making and I couldn’t wait to surprise him. I tossed in some...