Berry Wine Spritzer
- 1 1.5L Arbor Mist White Zinfandel Exotic Fruit Flavor
- 16 oz Sprite
- 1 cup orange juice, pulp free
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- In a punch bowl, combine wine, sprite, and orange juice and stir
- Wash orange and cut into slices and then halves
- Wash 1 cup of raspberries
- Lay oranges and raspberries on top of punch but you can use whatever fruit you like
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Valentine’s Day is next week and I thought this Bourbon Cream Chocolate Coffee would be the perfect after dinner drink for your Valentine’s Day dinner at home! This is a combo of sweet cream with hints of bourbon and chocolate together....
Happy Wednesday everyone! My new Santas, Poinsettias, Cranberry Bourbon Sours Table gives big Christmas vibes! I added a festive addition with this Cranberry Bourbon Sours drink with a sweet and sour combo of homemade cranberry-orange syrup, warming bourbon, fresh...