Happy Wednesday everyone! I’m so excited to share this decedent No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake loaded with melted white chocolate morsels, cream cheese, double stuffed Oreos, and raspberry jam!! Thanksgiving is next week and this is a perfect dessert to surprise your guests with. This rich, creamy, smooth cheesecake is perfect for any occasion!
This recipe is so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, a mixer, bowls, and spoons! Enjoy!!! And don’t forget to let me know if you made this. Tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs using #twoadorablelabs! Or share the photos on Pinterest by clicking on the “P” at the top left corner of the pictures and save to your favorite board! As always, don’t forget to comment below!
Look at Jake trying to stretch his tongue out for a taste of this sweet dessert!
Am I going to get a piece of that cheesecake?
No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Hand mixer
- Measuring cups
- 9 inch spring form pan
- 30 double stuffed Oreos for crust
- 6 tbsp butter, unsalted for crust
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened for filling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream for filling
- 1 tsp vanilla for filling
- 12 oz white chocolate morsels for filling
- 18 oz raspberry jam for filling and swirl on top
- 1 cup sugar for filling
- To make crust:
- Put Oreos in a zip lock back and break up into chunks
- Melt butter in a bowl and mix in Oreo chunks, toss with a spoon and set aside
- Take a 9 inch spring form pan, spray with PAM cooking spray and layer cookie mixture on the bottom packing down flat
- Put into freezer while you make the filling
- To make filling:
- Melt 12 oz chocolate morsels in a bowl in the microwave and set aside
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar together until smooth
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla, and mix well
- Add cream cheese mixture into heavy whipping cream mixture and mix well
- Take out of freezer, add a layer of raspberry jam and throw in some white chocolate morsels
- Pour filling into pan smoothing out to the edge of pan
- Add spoonfuls of raspberry jam and using a fork, swirl the jam into the cheesecake
- Freeze for 6 hours
- Take out of freezer, free the springform and decorate with whipped cream and more morsels
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...