Maggie still waiting patiently for her treat, Jake not so much!
I chose to use Oat Flour because Oat flour is simply finely ground oats and is a nutritious, gluten-free, high carbohydrate, low sugar flour that is easy on most dog’s digestive systems. I chose to use Bob’s Red Mill whole grain, non GMO.
Right before a sneeze...
Pure happiness 🙂
Why are you putting the treats away?
Puppy Hamburger Medallions
- 1 cup packed ground meat
- 3 baby carrots, sliced down the middle and cut
- 2 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix meat with chopped carrots, broccoli, egg, and oat flour
- Form into meatballs that fit in the middle of your palm
- Smash down in the pan with a spatula
- Bake at 350 degrees
- Let meatballs cool and serve
You Might Also Like
Soooo.....I took Jake and Maggie to the vet last night to get their preventative shots for Lyme disease and they acted as if they had never had a day of training in their lives!! I could see the vet tech looking at me and I knew what she was thinking...get your dogs...
Happy Monday everyone! How to Recognize and Treat Cat Dandruff. Years ago, my parents started feeding a stray cat that made her home under their shrubs where she had her kittens. We named her Boo Boo Kitty and she is one of the most amazing cats. She is still...