Maggie still waiting patiently for her treat, Jake not so much!
I chose to use Oat Flour because Oat flour is simply finely ground oats and is a nutritious, gluten-free, high carbohydrate, low sugar flour that is easy on most dog’s digestive systems. I chose to use Bob’s Red Mill whole grain, non GMO.
Right before a sneeze...
Pure happiness 🙂
Why are you putting the treats away?
Puppy Hamburger Medallions
- 1 cup packed ground meat
- 3 baby carrots, sliced down the middle and cut
- 2 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix meat with chopped carrots, broccoli, egg, and oat flour
- Form into meatballs that fit in the middle of your palm
- Smash down in the pan with a spatula
- Bake at 350 degrees
- Let meatballs cool and serve
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are talking about The Stigma Surrounding The Pitbull Breed. For those of you who have never owned a Pitbull, I want to tell you that they are a wonderful breed. So when I heard about the UK banning all XL bully dog...