Super Easy French Toast
- 6 sliced Italian bread
- 3 eggs, organic
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sweet Creamer
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- butter enough for coating the pan and adding to final dish
- syrup pour to your liking
- Coat pan with butter and let melt
- Whip egg, vanilla, creamer, cinnamon together
- Slice bread and dip both sides into egg mixture
- Lay bread in pan and sprinkle more cinnamon cooking on both sides
- Remove from heat and pour syrup over bread slices and add butter
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce packs a punch! It tastes exactly how it sounds with strong lemon, butter, and garlic flavors and smells incredible. Mr. TAL kept asking what I was making and I couldn’t wait to surprise him. I tossed in some...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you in the mood for something deliciously sweet? This banana foster is the perfect topping for a French Vanilla ice cream sundae. Bananas coated in a rich, buttery, syrupy sweet mixture is the perfect topping for sundaes and French...