- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 slice bread, white
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp butter, salted
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Break up bread into small pieces and mix egg, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, old bay seasoning, garlic salt, parsley, hot pepper flakes, breadcrumbs in a bowl
- Fold in crab meat until all is mixed well
- Form medium sized crab cake patties approximately 1 inch thick
- Melt butter and garlic powder and set aside
- Bake crab cakes at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until top gets crispy but not burnt
- Baste crab cakes with garlic butter as they cook
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today on the blog is my Chicken Kabobs and boy are they delicious! I’ve made them two times already and each time they get better. I love that they are so healthy and easy to make. We put them on the...
Happy Memorial Day everyone! We hope you all have an amazing day planned. I’m sending out a quick recipe just incase you are wondering what to make for dessert. These Monster Bars are absolutely decadent with a crunchy top and a gooey inside packed full of peanut...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’m constantly working with Jake And Maggie to make sure they don’t forget how to heel, focus on their “recall” and to make sure they don’t act like crazy dogs out in public :-). Here are 7 Terms Every Pup Parent Should Know. Have you ever...