- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 slice bread, white
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp butter, salted
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Break up bread into small pieces and mix egg, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, old bay seasoning, garlic salt, parsley, hot pepper flakes, breadcrumbs in a bowl
- Fold in crab meat until all is mixed well
- Form medium sized crab cake patties approximately 1 inch thick
- Melt butter and garlic powder and set aside
- Bake crab cakes at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until top gets crispy but not burnt
- Baste crab cakes with garlic butter as they cook
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce packs a punch! It tastes exactly how it sounds with strong lemon, butter, and garlic flavors and smells incredible. Mr. TAL kept asking what I was making and I couldn’t wait to surprise him. I tossed in some...