- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Old bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 slice bread, white
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbsp butter, salted
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Break up bread into small pieces and mix egg, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, old bay seasoning, garlic salt, parsley, hot pepper flakes, breadcrumbs in a bowl
- Fold in crab meat until all is mixed well
- Form medium sized crab cake patties approximately 1 inch thick
- Melt butter and garlic powder and set aside
- Bake crab cakes at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until top gets crispy but not burnt
- Baste crab cakes with garlic butter as they cook
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Baked Gnocchi With Pomodoro Sauce
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Baked Gnocchi With Pomodoro Sauce is incredibly easy to make with loads of flavor! This simple tomato sauce gets tons of flavor from herbs sautéed in olive oil with pillows of potato gnocchi and topped with mozzarella cheese! Mix in a...
Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists are incredible! Puff Pastry intertwined with thick salty bacon strips, smothered in egg, cheese, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, then coated with more egg, cheese, and brown sugar. These twists...
Do Dogs And Cats Suffer From Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Happy Wednesday everyone! And Happy New Year! After a much needed break, I’m back to blogging and will be doing so every Wednesday. I took time to work on a fun new project which I’ll be talking about here shortly. But for now, it’s all about our sweet pets! The...
This recipe is absolutely delicious! It’s the only way I make crabcakes now!!😋
Thank you! I made these for a party and I got great reviews!
I don’t have the kids today so, an excellent day to try a new recipe. I love crab cakes and you pictures are mouthwatering! Can’t wait!
Yeahhh! I would love to hear how they turn out. Sometimes I use less bread crumbs than the recipe calls for.
The picture looks absolutely yummy 😋. I can’t eat crab cakes; but if I could I would try yours. Looks so good!!