Transfer to a baking pan lined with aluminum foil and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Turn off oven at 35 minutes and broil for 5 minutes.
While the ribs are cooking in the oven, mix up the glaze which consists of maple syrup, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce. Boil the glaze making sure it does not burn in the pan. When it starts to bubble, take off the heat. Take ribs out after 15 minutes and coat with glaze. Return to the oven to finish cooking.
Want more food recipes, check them out here:
Jake's Glazed Spare Ribs
- 4 pounds spare ribs I used 3.8 pounds to be exact
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Mince 7 cloves of garlic
- Mix garlic, pepper, salt, and olive oil and coat spare ribs
- Saute in cast iron skillet in 3 tablespoons of olive oil until crispy on all sides
- Transfer to baking pan lined with aluminum foil
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes
- While ribs are baking, mix the glaze
- Mix maple syrup, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and boil on low to medium heat until bubbling
- Take off heat when bubbling, take ribs out of oven and coat ribs with glaze
- Transfer back into oven to finish cooking. Shut oven off at 35 minutes and broil for last 5 minutes
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabsInstagram.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...