Happy “Friday Treats Friday” everyone! This treat was inspired by my recent lunch date with Thomas to PF Chang’s China Bistro! We both ordered an appetizer and when my fried green beans arrived, it hit me! Why not make Puppy Fried Green beans for Jake and Maggie!!! Packed full of nutrients using only coconut oil, oat flour, cage free egg and green beans, this treat was fast and delicious. Add a side of organic peanut butter or plain Greek yogurt for your pups “dipping sauce”.
I had planned many human treats and treats for our furry friends this month but my double ovens broke and the delivery was pushed back to the first week of November. Good news is that with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, I’ll have plenty of holiday ideas, treats, and goodies to post!!
Fried or baked, these treats are yummy! These green beans should be crunchy and not soggy. Flip over once in the pan and they are done. Lab tested and approved! Well, Maggie loved them and Jake liked them :-). Enjoy!!
What a day for the pups!
Grooming appointment for bath, toe nails grinded, and an extra conditioning treatment. They are worn out! Look at Jake’s eyes. Poor baby but honesty, this is his happy face :-).
Puppy Fried Green Beans
- 15 green beans
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, extra virgin, unrefined
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1/2 cup oat flour, Bob Mills
- Wash and dry the green beans
- Cut ends off each side of the green beans
- Whip egg in one bowl
- Add 1/2 cup flour to another bowl
- Dredge green bean into egg and then oat flour
- Add tablespoon coconut oil to a clean pan
- Fry for only a few seconds so that flour is lightly brown
- Take green beans out and lay on a paper napkin to absorb any oil
- Let cool and serve with organic peanut butter or non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are talking about The Stigma Surrounding The Pitbull Breed. For those of you who have never owned a Pitbull, I want to tell you that they are a wonderful breed. So when I heard about the UK banning all XL bully dog...