Two Adorable Labs (TAL) Accomplishments 2020
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve been looking forward to putting this post together for a while now. This year has been a busy year for Two Adorable Labs (TAL) and I’m so proud of all of our accomplishments.
We started out over two years ago not really knowing anything about the blog world. We created a website on our own and by trial and error started putting out blog posts. First we built our own website and then we hired a professional to give us a facelift! Dox Design has been an integral part in helping to transform our look, our brand, and our story. I started out with a small list of what I wanted to do and what message I wanted to send. Basically, it was how to learn to blog and to talk about animal health and well-being while showcasing Jake and Maggie. This short list quickly turned into many action items and we have accomplished all of them. I know there is always room for improvement so I will keep trying to make this blog a place that you enjoy. I’m now working on the list for 2021!!! So let’s get on with it and see all the exciting stuff we have been working on!
1. A new website, logo, business cards and marketing material were designed and created for TAL.
2. An on-line store was built to sell Puppy Paws Coffee, Pampered Pooches, Barkville Bakery Dog Treats, T-shirts, bath towels with a custom design by me (Dog Hair Is My Glitter) and miscellaneous items, Sweatshirts, TAL postcards, and soon to come candles and cookbooks! We will also be adding a “Recipe Card” to be purchased with a full day of meals including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a Snack! All have been designed and are awaiting an upload to the store all within the next couple of months. Check out the “Human Fashion” link under my store for many sweatshirt designs which include fall, pumpkins, Christmas, Holiday, Puppy Quotes!
3. A “Work With Me” page was developed and added to my site for guest blogging. – https://twoadorablelabs.com/work-with-me/
4. New custom postcards (5 in total) were designed with the TAL brand which include white envelopes. Cards are officially uploaded to the store and ready for sale. Buy a single card or more if you choose.
5. Became the Ambassador for Akioka Pet Boutique, WAGMO Pet Insurance, and Chic NY. (Pictures and links will be coming soon).
6. Created a soy candle line called Two Adorable Labs to be sold on my online store. Worked with Dox Design and created new candle labels, custom boxes, packaging for glass and tin candles.
7. Worked with Dox Design to design a cookbook cover and templates for recipes. Wrote a cookbook called Sit, Stay, Eat containing appetizers, sides, and main meals to be released soon and with more books following that one full of breakfast, soup, salad, sandwiches and desserts. Working with Fed Ex to discuss shipping rates if ordered through Two Adorable Labs.
8. Created “Friday Treats Friday” where I make delicious, healthy, homemade treats for dogs.
9. Had a “Media Kit” designed and uploaded to show my “resume” for potential clients to hire me for their campaigns (after looking at this again, my stats have increased!). Will be talking to my web designer about changing this!!!!. – https://twoadorablelabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Two-Adorable-Labs-Media-Kit_10-6-20.pdf
10. Developed relationships with Puppy Paws Coffee Company, Barkville Bakery, Pampered Pooches, Printful, Dox Design, Upframe Creative, Chic NY, Beaver County Animal Shelter, and Joey’s P.A.W., just to name a name a few.
11. Gained recognition and over 800 followers on Instagram (@twoadorablelabs) and have over 431K monthly views and 2.4 followers on Pinterest.
Candles and Cookbook COMING SOON!!
It has been crazy considering this started out as a hobby and has led into a full fledged business. Jake and Maggie gained their Good Canine Citizenship certificate (HERE) and (HERE) and passed their TDI Therapy Dog Test this year (HERE) and (HERE). Unfortunately due to COVID, we have not accumulated many volunteer hours. I admit I didn’t have a clue as to what I was doing when I started this journey over 2 years ago but have learned along the way. I’ve shared many photos of the dogs but admit there is room for improvement in my photo taking. Maybe one day I’ll be able to hire a person to handle all of my social media!!!!! I’ve learned so much about shipping rates, working with different vendors, candle making, Canva software, Instagram, Pinterest, and InDesign software. I have many more plans Two Adorable Labs in 2021 and can’t wait to share them with all of you. I hope you enjoyed our TAL 2020 Accomplishments. Check out the links I’ve provided and comment below. I always love reading your comments!
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Jake and Maggie took their first trip to Plymouth, MA with us and had a blast. Mr. TAL had a business meeting and we decided to go with him. Before we left, I called several restaurants in the area to find out if they had dog friendly...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’m sorry that I missed Monday’s post but Mr. TAL and I took a mini fall vacation to Lititz, PA. Voted America’s coolest small town in 2013 and I can see why! It is absolutely beautiful in every way. The quaint town, friendly people,...