A Casual Tablescape For Four Using Lemons
Square lemon dishes from TJ Maxx
Lemon napkin holders from Hobby Lobby. Paper napkins from Kroger.
Placemats from Walmart
Lemon trees from TJ Maxx. Wine glasses from Dollar General.
Shades of yellow, green, and turquoise
I chose not to use a tablecloth but if I did, I could go a few ways with creating a fun, unique tablescape:
- Use a lemony, vine, floral tablecloth that mimics the plates
- Choose a solid color of emerald green, deep blue, or turquoise
- Choose a solid color of brown, brown/grey, or keep it bright with a yellow tablecloth
- Use a plaid tablecloth with these colors in it. Add some earthly florals to make it more of a rustic look.
- Dress up the table with silk flowers, custom napkins, and napkin holders.
- Add drinking glasses or punch glasses for a delicious “foodie” table!
- Add a matching bowl in the middle of the table for pasta or salad.
Night and Day 🙂
This is all about my casual tablescape for four but I had to include this video. Our lunch was scheduled for noon and while I was cooking in the kitchen, I was keeping an eye on my little monsters. I had to laugh to myself because, although Jake and Maggie are brother and sister, they have two drastic different personalities and this just shows you what I’m talking about. Jake cracks me up…look at the way he is looking at Maggie! LOL! Enjoy!
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve been thinking of what to get the dogs for Christmas this year and it’s been decided! Jake and Maggie are getting new doggie beds! Of course they will be getting new toys and treats and this got me thinking about all you pet lovers out...
Happy Friday everyone! We are one week away from Thanksgiving and I hope you are getting excited! I know I am! My sister always cooks and let me tell you, the meal is delicious! She called today as I was cleaning out our refrigerator to say she is making my...
Happy Monday everyone!!! I’m so excited to tell you…TWO ADORABLE LABS HAS A NEW LINE OF CANDLES OUT NOW!!! This has been a long time coming and I’m thrilled to announce TAL’s hand poured candles are ready to purchase in our store! We have been working on different...