A Casual Tablescape For Four Using Lemons
Square lemon dishes from TJ Maxx
Lemon napkin holders from Hobby Lobby. Paper napkins from Kroger.
Placemats from Walmart
Lemon trees from TJ Maxx. Wine glasses from Dollar General.
Shades of yellow, green, and turquoise
I chose not to use a tablecloth but if I did, I could go a few ways with creating a fun, unique tablescape:
- Use a lemony, vine, floral tablecloth that mimics the plates
- Choose a solid color of emerald green, deep blue, or turquoise
- Choose a solid color of brown, brown/grey, or keep it bright with a yellow tablecloth
- Use a plaid tablecloth with these colors in it. Add some earthly florals to make it more of a rustic look.
- Dress up the table with silk flowers, custom napkins, and napkin holders.
- Add drinking glasses or punch glasses for a delicious “foodie” table!
- Add a matching bowl in the middle of the table for pasta or salad.
Night and Day 🙂
This is all about my casual tablescape for four but I had to include this video. Our lunch was scheduled for noon and while I was cooking in the kitchen, I was keeping an eye on my little monsters. I had to laugh to myself because, although Jake and Maggie are brother and sister, they have two drastic different personalities and this just shows you what I’m talking about. Jake cracks me up…look at the way he is looking at Maggie! LOL! Enjoy!
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! Who is ready for home projects? We are and we are checking items off our "to-do" list!! Pet Safe Paint...Spring is here and we are working on getting our home projects done which means painting and more painting! From the outside to the...
Happy Wednesday everyone! It’s a beautiful week to put together a spring table! The sun is shining and it’s 80 degrees here in WV! I’ve decided to plant another herb garden this year (see my 1st herb garden last year) and I’m going bigger this year so wish me luck!...
Happy Monday everyone!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We had a gorgeous Easter weekend where Jake and Maggie enjoyed another Easter egg hunt, played Frisbee in the yard and tried a new doggie treat. I read in Southern Living magazine that 2020 was the...