A Casual Tablescape For Four Using Lemons
Square lemon dishes from TJ Maxx
Lemon napkin holders from Hobby Lobby. Paper napkins from Kroger.
Placemats from Walmart
Lemon trees from TJ Maxx. Wine glasses from Dollar General.
Shades of yellow, green, and turquoise
I chose not to use a tablecloth but if I did, I could go a few ways with creating a fun, unique tablescape:
- Use a lemony, vine, floral tablecloth that mimics the plates
- Choose a solid color of emerald green, deep blue, or turquoise
- Choose a solid color of brown, brown/grey, or keep it bright with a yellow tablecloth
- Use a plaid tablecloth with these colors in it. Add some earthly florals to make it more of a rustic look.
- Dress up the table with silk flowers, custom napkins, and napkin holders.
- Add drinking glasses or punch glasses for a delicious “foodie” table!
- Add a matching bowl in the middle of the table for pasta or salad.
Night and Day 🙂
This is all about my casual tablescape for four but I had to include this video. Our lunch was scheduled for noon and while I was cooking in the kitchen, I was keeping an eye on my little monsters. I had to laugh to myself because, although Jake and Maggie are brother and sister, they have two drastic different personalities and this just shows you what I’m talking about. Jake cracks me up…look at the way he is looking at Maggie! LOL! Enjoy!
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I’m giving you the last part of my three part series of my guest bedroom, combining the old with the new (HERE) and spare bedroom, how to decorate with mismatched furniture (HERE) and the Jack and Jill bathroom that connects both...
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! If you are like me, you take your dogs everywhere with you and that means dog hair in your car. Do you allow your pets to enjoy naps on the couch? How do you remove pet hair? It is so easy with the Lilly...
Happy Wednesday everyone!! I was faced with a task of coordinating a room full of mismatched furniture and I'm finally done with decorating our spare bedroom! What held me up so long? I had to pick out a ceiling fan! It was on my list but I just never got around...