Do Dogs And Cats Have A Natural Ability To Respond To Crystals?
How does crystal healing for dogs work?
- All healing crystals have different healing properties that benefit both animals and people.
- Different healing crystals and stones can help heal or improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state of an animal.
- These healing crystals can help with respiratory, circulatory, and digestive conditions; aggression, fear, and anxiety; hormonal and compulsive behavior issues and even heal wounds and inflammation.
Where should I place my healing stones for my dog?
- These healing crystals and stones should be put around the house.
- This will ensure a night of good sleep for your furry companions.
- Even better, have your pets wear them as a collar or accessory, carefully infuse them in their water dish and food bowl or use one of our on-the-go crystal-infused water bottles.
- The ideal signs to look out for are to see if your pets are relaxed, belly up and wanting belly rubs, wanting to play, and having a good appetite.
Which crystal healing is best for cats & dogs?
Some of the most widely used stones are :
• Chevron Amethyst
• Clear Quartz
• Rose Quartz
• Tourmaline Quartz
• Smoky Quartz
• Black Obsidian
Whole Dog Journal is a great resource for healing crystals for your dog and cat!
Because dogs are so sensitive to energy, it’s important to be balanced, centered, and grounded yourself before positioning crystals. Introduce crystals in a quiet, comfortable environment, take some deep breaths, relax, and enjoy the experience. Watch for signs of stress in your dog, such as changes in ear or tail position, rising hackles, or turning away.
Crystal healing can sometimes be too fast for the animal to integrate, or so intense that it causes pain and other discomfort. As crystal energy promotes rapid healing, easing off can help alleviate the stress caused by a healing crisis. When the healing is going well, the dog will show signs of comfort and affection, such as eyelids drooping, sighing, and a general softening of muscle tissues.
An easy way to apply crystal energy to your pet is to warm a crystal in the sun, then hold it a few inches from the injured or affected area and rotate the crystal clockwise. Go slowly and breathe gently and evenly. If you are using an ice bag to reduce swelling, try adding a few tumbled smoky quartz crystals to the ice to help unblock over-active or inflamed areas.
Types of crystals for dog and cat chakra alignment, using the energy frequency of colour
Root Chakra Crystals
Red – Agata, Boodstone, Red Jasper, Red Carnelian.
Sacral Chakra Crystals
Orange – Orange Calcite, Citrine, Orange carnelian, Amber, Tangerine Quartz
Solar Plexus Chakra Crystals
Yellow – Yellow quartz, Yellow Jasper, Tigers Eye, Golden Heliodor, Yellow Topaz
Heart Chakra Crystals
Green or Pink – Emeralds, Jade, Green Aventurine, Malachite, Green Ocean Jasper
Pink – Rose Quartz, Rhodochrosite, Rhodonite,
Throat Chakra Crystals
Blue – Turquoise, Aquamarine,Lapis Lazuli, Angelite, Blue Lace Agate
Third Eye Chakra Crystals
Indigo – Indigo Aura Quartz, Purple Amethyst, Purple Fluorite, Purple Scapolite
Crown Chakra Crystals
Violet – Charoite, Eudialyte, Purple Amethyst, Tanzanite, Lepidolite
Brachial Chakra Crystals
Black – Black Tourmaline, black jade, black moonstone, obsidian
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...
Happy Wednesday everyone! After a month long break from blogging, I’m back and feeling refreshed. I came across an article recently on How To Fill Your Dog’s Emotional Cup and keeping your pup happy and healthy. A dog’s emotional cup is just like yours. It’s...