Fall is here!!! It’s pumpkin time!!
I’ve been anxiously waiting for the right time to decorate so here you go!!!
- Wreath (I’ll need to make a new one next year!) – I made this a few years ago with florals from JoAnn Fabrics. The ribbon came from Micheals.
- Ball shrubs and urns – Shrubs came from Iannetti’s Garden Center and the urns came from Home Depot.
- White rock around the shrubs – Found at Lowes
- Rubber mats – Found at Lowes.
- “Hello” mat – found at Hobby Lobby.
- Ribbon – Ribbon on urns came from Walmart.
- Lanterns – Bought at Home Goods and they are made for outdoor use as well as inside.
- Holiday decor inside lantern (candle stick, pumpkins, floral) – Found at Walmart.
- Outdoor flameless candles – Bought at Amazon and they come with a remote control. Love that!!!!
- Ceramic pumpkins – Bought at Kroger.
I’m happy with how it all turned out but I wish I had pressure washed this summer! It was on my “to-do” list and I never got to it. It’s on my list for next year. As for my little porch, I could see a roof over the door, a black Roth iron railing, and the porch and steps tiled in slate or ceramic tile! My plan was to pressure wash and then proceed with those plans but we had so much to do, that we couldn’t get to it. So hopefully, next year, I can send you a pic with my vision completed!!!!
What is everyone’s plans this season? I would love to hear all about them! Thomas and I love taking a drive through the country with the dogs taking in the fall scenery. It’s relaxing and the dogs love going with us in the car. We like taking a day and seeing where it takes us. An unexpected stop at a little cafe for coffee and brunch, hitting up antique stores and craft boutiques or a taste test at a beautiful winery is definitely on our list for this year. And I can’t forget to mention my mother’s pumpkin pie…yummmm! We always look forward to that :-).
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope your week is going well. I've been wanting to put this post out for awhile now so that I could share the good news...Thomas and I are the proud godparents to the most beautiful baby boy we have ever seen. His name is Max and he is a...
Happy Monday everyone! I’m so excited about this week’s posts! I’m switching things up a bit and moving the Electrical Safety for Animals video to Wednesday so I can talk about our amazing trip to Ohio to celebrate our 12 year anniversary. I've got lunch at the Der...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Only a few more days until we celebrate the 4th!!! What is everyone doing? We are going over to my sister's house and I'm making bruschetta and a cheese tray to bring over. Even though we are not going to be home, I still decorated our...