Fall is here!!! It’s pumpkin time!!
I’ve been anxiously waiting for the right time to decorate so here you go!!!
- Wreath (I’ll need to make a new one next year!) – I made this a few years ago with florals from JoAnn Fabrics. The ribbon came from Micheals.
- Ball shrubs and urns – Shrubs came from Iannetti’s Garden Center and the urns came from Home Depot.
- White rock around the shrubs – Found at Lowes
- Rubber mats – Found at Lowes.
- “Hello” mat – found at Hobby Lobby.
- Ribbon – Ribbon on urns came from Walmart.
- Lanterns – Bought at Home Goods and they are made for outdoor use as well as inside.
- Holiday decor inside lantern (candle stick, pumpkins, floral) – Found at Walmart.
- Outdoor flameless candles – Bought at Amazon and they come with a remote control. Love that!!!!
- Ceramic pumpkins – Bought at Kroger.
I’m happy with how it all turned out but I wish I had pressure washed this summer! It was on my “to-do” list and I never got to it. It’s on my list for next year. As for my little porch, I could see a roof over the door, a black Roth iron railing, and the porch and steps tiled in slate or ceramic tile! My plan was to pressure wash and then proceed with those plans but we had so much to do, that we couldn’t get to it. So hopefully, next year, I can send you a pic with my vision completed!!!!
What is everyone’s plans this season? I would love to hear all about them! Thomas and I love taking a drive through the country with the dogs taking in the fall scenery. It’s relaxing and the dogs love going with us in the car. We like taking a day and seeing where it takes us. An unexpected stop at a little cafe for coffee and brunch, hitting up antique stores and craft boutiques or a taste test at a beautiful winery is definitely on our list for this year. And I can’t forget to mention my mother’s pumpkin pie…yummmm! We always look forward to that :-).
You Might Also Like
How I Decorated My Porch
Happy Monday everyone! Me and the dogs have been working so hard this spring and summer on our porch and patio and are so proud of what we have accomplished. Today on the blog is How I Decorated My Porch! We (Mr. TAL and I) added some new outdoor curtains and a...
Revive And Refresh Package
This is a re-post. We are day 23 of The 24 Days Before Christmas and I appreciate you staying with me through my daily posts. Tomorrow will be my last post for the year and it has been wonderful blogging for you, reading your comments, and hearing your suggestions....
My 1920s Buffet Table Makeover
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve been planning on showing you My 1920’s Buffet Table Makeover for a while now. Mr. TAL and I found this piece on Facebook Marketplace about a year ago for $150. We were new to the marketplace but excited to try it out. I have...