"People who love to eat are always the best people" - Julia Child
- 3 sticks butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 32 oz quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Melt butter, garlic powder, chopped parsley, garlic salt, and pepper together
- Add Whipping Cream and stir well
- Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses one at a time and keep stirring until melted
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Maple Glazed Apple Pull-apart Bread is gooey, mapley, applely, and salty all in one loaf of bread. I found this recipe on Half Baked Harvest and had to try it because it is something I wouldn’t normally make and having an optional...