Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce
"People who love to eat are always the best people" - Julia Child
- 3 sticks butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 32 oz quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Melt butter, garlic powder, chopped parsley, garlic salt, and pepper together
- Add Whipping Cream and stir well
- Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses one at a time and keep stirring until melted
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone!!! It’s the moment I’ve been waiting for…My Sit, Stay, Eat Cookbook is here and ready for purchase!!! This cookbook has been a passion of mine that turned into a wonderful project that supports Joey’s P.A.W., a non-profit that raises money for...
Happy Wednesday everyone!! One more day to Turkey Day!!!! If you are still planning your menu and wondering what to bake for after dinner dessert, try this Banana, Pumpkin, Chocolate Bread with hints of pumpkin pie spice, banana, pumpkin, and swirls of chocolate...