Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce
"People who love to eat are always the best people" - Julia Child
- 3 sticks butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 32 oz quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Melt butter, garlic powder, chopped parsley, garlic salt, and pepper together
- Add Whipping Cream and stir well
- Combine mozzarella and parmesan cheeses one at a time and keep stirring until melted
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! I’m so excited about this week’s posts! I’m switching things up a bit and moving the Electrical Safety for Animals video to Wednesday so I can talk about our amazing trip to Ohio to celebrate our 12 year anniversary. I've got lunch at the Der...
Happy Wednesday everyone!! I had originally planned a totally different post for today but decided to save it for next week. I wanted to share this Caprese Sandwich with you instead. It is incredibly easy to make and from what Thomas tells me, soooo delicious. Our...