- 1/2 cup peanut butter like Jiffy or Skippy I used sugar free
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup M & M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 8 x 8 baking sheet with parchment paper. Allow paper to hang over sides for easy removal
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, sugar, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla
- Add in the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Use rubber spatula to combine
- Add chocolate chips and M & Ms
- Press dough into pan and layer with more chocolate if you like
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is evenly puffed
- Sprinkle with sea salt
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy New Years!!!! I’m so excited to talk about my New Years Table With Pink And Red Showcasing Ava’s Candles!!!!! The colors on this table were inspired by the colors of my bedroom when I was a child. Yes, I had a pink and red bedroom and it was beautiful. I...
I wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your support, ideas, thoughts, and suggestions along the way. I have many things to be thankful for and am grateful that I have this blog which gives me the opportunity to let my...
Happy Wednesday everyone! My new Santas, Poinsettias, Cranberry Bourbon Sours Table gives big Christmas vibes! I added a festive addition with this Cranberry Bourbon Sours drink with a sweet and sour combo of homemade cranberry-orange syrup, warming bourbon, fresh...
Happy Wednesday everyone! It’s Turkey Day tomorrow and I know some of you are heading out for the Black Friday Deals on Friday. Last year I put together a large list of deals and places to shop (See Black Friday Sales). I got a good many emails thanking me for the...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I can’t believe Thanksgiving is next week!!! My Turkey Table 2023 is my favorite Thanksgiving table yet with the deep, rich colors, silk florals, pumpkins, and pheasants. I wanted to pull every color from the dishes to the table and I...