- 1/2 cup peanut butter like Jiffy or Skippy I used sugar free
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup M & M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 8 x 8 baking sheet with parchment paper. Allow paper to hang over sides for easy removal
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar, sugar, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla
- Add in the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Use rubber spatula to combine
- Add chocolate chips and M & Ms
- Press dough into pan and layer with more chocolate if you like
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is evenly puffed
- Sprinkle with sea salt
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! Today on the blog we talk about Tips On Flying With Your Pet. Mr. TAL and I cancelled our trip to Asheville and had a staycation instead but are keeping our trip to Tennessee in September. We’ve talked about taking other trips which got me...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog is my July 4th Tablescape with these Stars and Stripes dishes from Walmart.com as my jumping off point. These are so fun because the red, white, and blue is so rich in color and the best part is that they are melamine...
Happy Monday everyone! Me and the dogs have been working so hard this spring and summer on our porch and patio and are so proud of what we have accomplished. Today on the blog is How I Decorated My Porch! We (Mr. TAL and I) added some new outdoor curtains and a...
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. We have been working so much on both the inside and outside of the house that I haven’t had time to put out my Revive and Refresh Package and the mood board I recently helped a friend with. I’m currently...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’m constantly working with Jake And Maggie to make sure they don’t forget how to heel, focus on their “recall” and to make sure they don’t act like crazy dogs out in public :-). Here are 7 Terms Every Pup Parent Should Know. Have you ever...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve been planning on showing you My 1920’s Buffet Table Makeover for a while now. Mr. TAL and I found this piece on Facebook Marketplace about a year ago for $150. We were new to the marketplace but excited to try it out. I have...