Mudslide Cocktail With Ice Cream
- Shot glass
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream I used French Vanilla and added 3 more scoops
- 2 shots Bailey's Irish cream
- 2 shots Stolichnaya Vodka Any brand of vodka will do. We just chose Stolichnaya Vodka
- 2 shots Kahlua Rub and Coffee Liqueur
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
- whipped cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla Recipe did not call for this. I chose to add it.
- Blend ice cream, vodka, Bailey's, and Kahlua in blender
- Add vanilla if you like. This is optional
- Drizzle glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour cocktail mixture in glass and top with whipped cream
- Drizzle more chocolate over whipped cream
- Serve cold with a fun festive straw for the holidays
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Valentine’s Day is next week and I thought this Bourbon Cream Chocolate Coffee would be the perfect after dinner drink for your Valentine’s Day dinner at home! This is a combo of sweet cream with hints of bourbon and chocolate together....
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy New Years!!!! I’m so excited to talk about my New Years Table With Pink And Red Showcasing Ava’s Candles!!!!! The colors on this table were inspired by the colors of my bedroom when I was a child. Yes, I had a pink and red bedroom and it was beautiful. I...
I wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your support, ideas, thoughts, and suggestions along the way. I have many things to be thankful for and am grateful that I have this blog which gives me the opportunity to let my...
Happy Wednesday everyone! My new Santas, Poinsettias, Cranberry Bourbon Sours Table gives big Christmas vibes! I added a festive addition with this Cranberry Bourbon Sours drink with a sweet and sour combo of homemade cranberry-orange syrup, warming bourbon, fresh...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Potato Stacks are crispy, salty, cheesy, and delicious. I found this recipe on Half Baked Harvest but tweaked it just a bit for some extra flavor. Made with Idaho potatoes, salted butter, oregano, grated parmesan cheese, fresh...