Mudslide Cocktail With Ice Cream
- Shot glass
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream I used French Vanilla and added 3 more scoops
- 2 shots Bailey's Irish cream
- 2 shots Stolichnaya Vodka Any brand of vodka will do. We just chose Stolichnaya Vodka
- 2 shots Kahlua Rub and Coffee Liqueur
- chocolate syrup for drizzling
- whipped cream
- 2 tbsp vanilla Recipe did not call for this. I chose to add it.
- Blend ice cream, vodka, Bailey's, and Kahlua in blender
- Add vanilla if you like. This is optional
- Drizzle glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour cocktail mixture in glass and top with whipped cream
- Drizzle more chocolate over whipped cream
- Serve cold with a fun festive straw for the holidays
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve been planning on showing you My 1920’s Buffet Table Makeover for a while now. Mr. TAL and I found this piece on Facebook Marketplace about a year ago for $150. We were new to the marketplace but excited to try it out. I have...
Happy Monday everyone! With summer fast approaching we will be taking Jake And Maggie on vacations with us with swimming involved. I started researching different dog friendly hotels and pet-friendly activities and thought I’d share a post on Safety Swimming Tips...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Glazed Streusel Muffins With Cinnamon Filing are so delicious. With loads of cinnamon and pecans you can’t go wrong. The recipe is gluten free but you would never know it. They are so good that...
Happy Monday everyone!!! I’m so excited to show you how I updated a $5.00 accent table that I bought last year at an estate sale in Pittsburgh, PA. One corner of my living room had a lonely lamp sitting all by itself for what seemed like….forever! I kept saying we...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This spring floral table is a perfect post for today. The rain has stopped and the sun is out (thank goodness)! This table just makes you happy. With so many shades of colors who wouldn’t find something they didn’t like. This tablescape...
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. This holiday snuck up on me so fast. I had created this Easter Table a week ago and thinking I had another week to post, I left it sitting to work on. Then all of a sudden Easter was here and we were on...