Nutter Butter Doggie Sandwiches
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Bowl
- 1 cookie sheet pan
- 1 Rolling Pin
- measuring cups and spoons
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix egg, peanut butter, vegetable oil, vanilla, honey, together first. Add whole wheat, and baking soda and mix well.
- Throw a small handful of whole wheat flour on the table for rolling as if you were making a pie. You can use white flour but whole wheat is better for dogs.
- Roll dough into a ball and then pat down with your hand.
- Roll out approximately 1/4 inch thick and cut with your preferred cookie cutter.
- Spray cookie sheet with coconut oil, place cut cookies on pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Once cool, start to create our sandwiches by adding peanut butter between two cookies.
- Cookies can be kept in an airtight container for 4 days.
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are talking about The Stigma Surrounding The Pitbull Breed. For those of you who have never owned a Pitbull, I want to tell you that they are a wonderful breed. So when I heard about the UK banning all XL bully dog...
Happy New Years!!!! I’m so excited to talk about my New Years Table With Pink And Red Showcasing Ava’s Candles!!!!! The colors on this table were inspired by the colors of my bedroom when I was a child. Yes, I had a pink and red bedroom and it was beautiful. I...
I wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your support, ideas, thoughts, and suggestions along the way. I have many things to be thankful for and am grateful that I have this blog which gives me the opportunity to let my...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are answering What Is a Cat's Primordial Pouch? My sister adopted a kitten and as he grows, he is developing a very large stomach. I commented on how big he is getting and she said it’s a Primordial Pouch. As soon as...
Happy Wednesday everyone! My new Santas, Poinsettias, Cranberry Bourbon Sours Table gives big Christmas vibes! I added a festive addition with this Cranberry Bourbon Sours drink with a sweet and sour combo of homemade cranberry-orange syrup, warming bourbon, fresh...