Nutter Butter Doggie Sandwiches
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Bowl
- 1 cookie sheet pan
- 1 Rolling Pin
- measuring cups and spoons
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix egg, peanut butter, vegetable oil, vanilla, honey, together first. Add whole wheat, and baking soda and mix well.
- Throw a small handful of whole wheat flour on the table for rolling as if you were making a pie. You can use white flour but whole wheat is better for dogs.
- Roll dough into a ball and then pat down with your hand.
- Roll out approximately 1/4 inch thick and cut with your preferred cookie cutter.
- Spray cookie sheet with coconut oil, place cut cookies on pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Once cool, start to create our sandwiches by adding peanut butter between two cookies.
- Cookies can be kept in an airtight container for 4 days.
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! I wanted to get this Pumpkins Galore Tablescape out early enough so that you get inspiration from it for your own tables and homes. I was at Walmart yesterday and they are putting their Christmas decor out. All of the fall decor was pushed...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...
Happy Wednesday everyone! After a month long break from blogging, I’m back and feeling refreshed. I came across an article recently on How To Fill Your Dog’s Emotional Cup and keeping your pup happy and healthy. A dog’s emotional cup is just like yours. It’s...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you in the mood for something deliciously sweet? This banana foster is the perfect topping for a French Vanilla ice cream sundae. Bananas coated in a rich, buttery, syrupy sweet mixture is the perfect topping for sundaes and French...
Happy Wednesday everyone! We just got back from our trip to Dog Friendly Nashville and Dog Friendly Franklin, TN. Nashville is dog friendly too but in my personal opinion, there is more to do in Franklin when you are traveling with your pup. Jake And Maggie...