Nutter Butter Doggie Sandwiches
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Bowl
- 1 cookie sheet pan
- 1 Rolling Pin
- measuring cups and spoons
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix egg, peanut butter, vegetable oil, vanilla, honey, together first. Add whole wheat, and baking soda and mix well.
- Throw a small handful of whole wheat flour on the table for rolling as if you were making a pie. You can use white flour but whole wheat is better for dogs.
- Roll dough into a ball and then pat down with your hand.
- Roll out approximately 1/4 inch thick and cut with your preferred cookie cutter.
- Spray cookie sheet with coconut oil, place cut cookies on pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool. Once cool, start to create our sandwiches by adding peanut butter between two cookies.
- Cookies can be kept in an airtight container for 4 days.
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
A Chemical Free Yard For Your Pet
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today was so beautiful with sunny skies that it made me want to go out and start my yard work (boy do I have a lot to do). I always consider the dogs when fertilizing and planting. We have a grub problem this year and I’m on the search for...
Do Dogs Know When They Are Going To Die?
Happy Wednesday everyone! Do Dogs Know When They Are Going To Die? This is not a happy topic but one that I wanted to write about. I was looking at the calendar today and on April 6th almost 7 years ago, our sweet Bella passed away. We had already lost our Bear to...
St. Patrick’s Day Table
Happy Wednesday everyone! Check out my fun St. Patrick’s Day tablescape I put together to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! I love this holiday but can never find many clover dishes or linens so I was very happy to come across these clover placemats and matching napkins...
Jake’s Surgery At Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center And Dog Friendly Columbus, OH
Happy Wednesday everyone! I previously wrote a post about Jake’s Luxating Patella/Cranial Cruciate surgery last year and we thought we were out of the water. But our hopes for a successful recovery went wrong. During that surgery, two screws were placed in the knee...
How Does A Dog’s Immune System Work?
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are answering questions on How Does A Dog’s Immune System Work? I found this topic particularly interesting because every time I would take Jake And Maggie to their yearly exams, my vet would ask me if I give them...
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Table For Four
Happy Monday everyone! Happy Valentine's Week! The Perfect Valentine’s Day Table For Four is a combination of reds, pinks, whites, blacks and has something sweet and something salty to enjoy! There is no shortage of towels, napkins, toothpicks, flowers, and a...