My little shadow
I have two shadows called Jake And Maggie. It it’s not one, it’s the other with me in the kitchen. I always make dehydrated chicken treats and when I was cutting up the chicken for this dish, Maggie was right behind me thinking I was making this for her :-).
Pineapple Chicken With Acini Di Peppe Pasta
- 4 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup soy sauce you can use low sodium if you prefer
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice buy 1 can of pineapples
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger paste You can cut up fresh ginger if you like
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 cup Acini Di Peppe Pasta
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp dried thyme
- Cut chicken up into chunks and mince garlic
- Saute chicken, garlic, sesame oil, and ginger paste in a cast iron skillet. Let marinate and cook while you prepare other ingredients
- Toss in soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ketchup, shallot, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, cilantro, and dried thyme
- While chicken is cooking, boil pasta in coconut milk and water until done. Drain if needed
- Create your plate full of pasta and chicken and top with pineapple chunks
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce packs a punch! It tastes exactly how it sounds with strong lemon, butter, and garlic flavors and smells incredible. Mr. TAL kept asking what I was making and I couldn’t wait to surprise him. I tossed in some...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you in the mood for something deliciously sweet? This banana foster is the perfect topping for a French Vanilla ice cream sundae. Bananas coated in a rich, buttery, syrupy sweet mixture is the perfect topping for sundaes and French...