Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 large scoops columbian coffee
- 10 cups water
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- whip cream
- Make coffee in your coffee maker
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg together and stir
- Add pumpkin pie spice creamer and mix well
- Fill two large coffee mugs and pour creamer mixture into your coffee. I used 2 tablespoons for each cup.
- Add whipped cream on top and dust with cinnamon
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’ve been planning on showing you My 1920’s Buffet Table Makeover for a while now. Mr. TAL and I found this piece on Facebook Marketplace about a year ago for $150. We were new to the marketplace but excited to try it out. I have...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Glazed Streusel Muffins With Cinnamon Filing are so delicious. With loads of cinnamon and pecans you can’t go wrong. The recipe is gluten free but you would never know it. They are so good that...
Happy Monday everyone!!! I’m so excited to show you how I updated a $5.00 accent table that I bought last year at an estate sale in Pittsburgh, PA. One corner of my living room had a lonely lamp sitting all by itself for what seemed like….forever! I kept saying we...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This spring floral table is a perfect post for today. The rain has stopped and the sun is out (thank goodness)! This table just makes you happy. With so many shades of colors who wouldn’t find something they didn’t like. This tablescape...