Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 large scoops columbian coffee
- 10 cups water
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- whip cream
- Make coffee in your coffee maker
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg together and stir
- Add pumpkin pie spice creamer and mix well
- Fill two large coffee mugs and pour creamer mixture into your coffee. I used 2 tablespoons for each cup.
- Add whipped cream on top and dust with cinnamon
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Valentine’s Day is next week and I thought this Bourbon Cream Chocolate Coffee would be the perfect after dinner drink for your Valentine’s Day dinner at home! This is a combo of sweet cream with hints of bourbon and chocolate together....
Happy New Years!!!! I’m so excited to talk about my New Years Table With Pink And Red Showcasing Ava’s Candles!!!!! The colors on this table were inspired by the colors of my bedroom when I was a child. Yes, I had a pink and red bedroom and it was beautiful. I...
I wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your support, ideas, thoughts, and suggestions along the way. I have many things to be thankful for and am grateful that I have this blog which gives me the opportunity to let my...
Happy Wednesday everyone! My new Santas, Poinsettias, Cranberry Bourbon Sours Table gives big Christmas vibes! I added a festive addition with this Cranberry Bourbon Sours drink with a sweet and sour combo of homemade cranberry-orange syrup, warming bourbon, fresh...