Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 large scoops columbian coffee
- 10 cups water
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- whip cream
- Make coffee in your coffee maker
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg together and stir
- Add pumpkin pie spice creamer and mix well
- Fill two large coffee mugs and pour creamer mixture into your coffee. I used 2 tablespoons for each cup.
- Add whipped cream on top and dust with cinnamon
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Maple Glazed Apple Pull-apart Bread is gooey, mapley, applely, and salty all in one loaf of bread. I found this recipe on Half Baked Harvest and had to try it because it is something I wouldn’t normally make and having an optional...
Happy Monday everyone! Who is ready for home projects? We are and we are checking items off our "to-do" list!! Pet Safe Paint...Spring is here and we are working on getting our home projects done which means painting and more painting! From the outside to the...
Happy Wednesday everyone! It’s a beautiful week to put together a spring table! The sun is shining and it’s 80 degrees here in WV! I’ve decided to plant another herb garden this year (see my 1st herb garden last year) and I’m going bigger this year so wish me luck!...