Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 large scoops columbian coffee
- 10 cups water
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- whip cream
- Make coffee in your coffee maker
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg together and stir
- Add pumpkin pie spice creamer and mix well
- Fill two large coffee mugs and pour creamer mixture into your coffee. I used 2 tablespoons for each cup.
- Add whipped cream on top and dust with cinnamon
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists are incredible! Puff Pastry intertwined with thick salty bacon strips, smothered in egg, cheese, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, then coated with more egg, cheese, and brown sugar. These twists...
Happy Wednesday everyone! We are day 21 of The 24 Days Before Christmas and we are talking about making this very Cream Cheese Christmas Tree loaded with Philadelphia cream cheese, 4 cheese Mexican cheese, extra sharp cheddar, and mozzarella cheese! Add pecans,...
Happy Tuesday everyone! We are day 20 of The 24 Days Before Christmas and this Vanilla Espresso Martini is the best way to kick off the holidays! Sweet, rich, with hints of honey, vanilla, Kahlua, and coffee shaken with ice and poured into a gorgeous stag martini...
Happy Monday everyone! We are day 19 into The 24 Days Before Christmas and this Meat And Cheese Christmas Tree Board is so fun! It’s honestly adorable and so perfect for your holiday table! I made this using a 17 x 13 inch cheese board from Kirklands (similar HERE)...