Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 large scoops columbian coffee
- 10 cups water
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- whip cream
- Make coffee in your coffee maker
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg together and stir
- Add pumpkin pie spice creamer and mix well
- Fill two large coffee mugs and pour creamer mixture into your coffee. I used 2 tablespoons for each cup.
- Add whipped cream on top and dust with cinnamon
You Might Also Like
Two Adorable Labs is having a “Fall Candle Sale” https://twoadorablelabs.com/our-shop/ Let’s kick off the season with our delicious 8 oz glass Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Coffee scents and a short video at the end. Your house will smell like you just made a...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Twice Baked Potatoes!!!!! There is only one word for them…YUM! I’ve been saving this recipe for a while now because I thought it was overdone and overused but decided it would make a great fall dish and wanted to share it with you. It is...
Happy Monday everyone! I hope my Buffalo Check Fall Table makes your day even brighter. I’m so happy fall is here. I spent the weekend decorating my front porch and putting this fun table together. With finds from Kirklands, Hobby Lobby, Dollar General, and...
Happy Monday everyone! Fall is here and I’m soooo excited about FALL that I had to put a tablescape together (for Friday’s post) and make this fun, super easy, very colorful, Fruity Fall Party Punch! I love walking into a party and finding a special homemade drink or...