- 1 qrt French vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sweet Creamer
- 1 cup White chocolate morsels
- 6 Marshmallows (pink and white mixed bag)
- 1 cup Pink Sprinkles
- Red Food Coloring (several drops) this depends on how red you want to make your milkshakes
- Melt 1 cup of morsels in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until mixed well.
- Dip Marshmellow until one side is covered in chocolate and then dip chocolate covered side into sprinkles
- Let dry on wax paper
- Make milkshake by combining quart of ice cream, several drops of food coloring, 1/4 cup vanilla, and 1/4 creamer together
- Pour into your favorite glasses and top with marshmallows
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabsInstagram.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Valentine’s Day is next week and I thought this Bourbon Cream Chocolate Coffee would be the perfect after dinner drink for your Valentine’s Day dinner at home! This is a combo of sweet cream with hints of bourbon and chocolate together....
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are talking about The Stigma Surrounding The Pitbull Breed. For those of you who have never owned a Pitbull, I want to tell you that they are a wonderful breed. So when I heard about the UK banning all XL bully dog...
Happy New Years!!!! I’m so excited to talk about my New Years Table With Pink And Red Showcasing Ava’s Candles!!!!! The colors on this table were inspired by the colors of my bedroom when I was a child. Yes, I had a pink and red bedroom and it was beautiful. I...
I wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your support, ideas, thoughts, and suggestions along the way. I have many things to be thankful for and am grateful that I have this blog which gives me the opportunity to let my...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are answering What Is a Cat's Primordial Pouch? My sister adopted a kitten and as he grows, he is developing a very large stomach. I commented on how big he is getting and she said it’s a Primordial Pouch. As soon as...