- 1 qrt French vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sweet Creamer
- 1 cup White chocolate morsels
- 6 Marshmallows (pink and white mixed bag)
- 1 cup Pink Sprinkles
- Red Food Coloring (several drops) this depends on how red you want to make your milkshakes
- Melt 1 cup of morsels in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until mixed well.
- Dip Marshmellow until one side is covered in chocolate and then dip chocolate covered side into sprinkles
- Let dry on wax paper
- Make milkshake by combining quart of ice cream, several drops of food coloring, 1/4 cup vanilla, and 1/4 creamer together
- Pour into your favorite glasses and top with marshmallows
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabsInstagram.
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Maple Glazed Apple Pull-apart Bread is gooey, mapley, applely, and salty all in one loaf of bread. I found this recipe on Half Baked Harvest and had to try it because it is something I wouldn’t normally make and having an optional...