Valentine’s Day Milkshake
- 1 qrt French vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sweet Creamer
- 1 cup White chocolate morsels
- 6 Marshmallows (pink and white mixed bag)
- 1 cup Pink Sprinkles
- Red Food Coloring (several drops) this depends on how red you want to make your milkshakes
- Melt 1 cup of morsels in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until mixed well.
- Dip Marshmellow until one side is covered in chocolate and then dip chocolate covered side into sprinkles
- Let dry on wax paper
- Make milkshake by combining quart of ice cream, several drops of food coloring, 1/4 cup vanilla, and 1/4 creamer together
- Pour into your favorite glasses and top with marshmallows
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabsInstagram.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone!! I’ve been planning on making these Fried/Steamed Mushroom Dumplings all month long and finally got around to it! I’m so glad I did because they were so yummy! I made these along with a chicken stir-fry and vegetables. I wanted to put...
Happy Friday everyone!!! It’s a Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Donut kinda Friday! I normally say “Happy Friday Treats Friday” but today I’m switching it up just a bit! Why you ask? Because yesterday my 6 burner Viking stove top FINALLY arrived after waiting three...