- 1 qrt French vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup vanilla
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sweet Creamer
- 1 cup White chocolate morsels
- 6 Marshmallows (pink and white mixed bag)
- 1 cup Pink Sprinkles
- Red Food Coloring (several drops) this depends on how red you want to make your milkshakes
- Melt 1 cup of morsels in microwave for 30 seconds and stir until mixed well.
- Dip Marshmellow until one side is covered in chocolate and then dip chocolate covered side into sprinkles
- Let dry on wax paper
- Make milkshake by combining quart of ice cream, several drops of food coloring, 1/4 cup vanilla, and 1/4 creamer together
- Pour into your favorite glasses and top with marshmallows
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabsInstagram.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are talking about Why Does My Dog Smell Like Fish? I will admit that Jake And Maggie have had problems off and on since they were pups with their paws smelling like Fritos (see my post on Why Do My Dogs Paws Smell Like...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists are incredible! Puff Pastry intertwined with thick salty bacon strips, smothered in egg, cheese, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, then coated with more egg, cheese, and brown sugar. These twists...
Happy Wednesday everyone! And Happy New Year! After a much needed break, I’m back to blogging and will be doing so every Wednesday. I took time to work on a fun new project which I’ll be talking about here shortly. But for now, it’s all about our sweet pets! The...
Happy Wednesday everyone! We are day 21 of The 24 Days Before Christmas and we are talking about making this very Cream Cheese Christmas Tree loaded with Philadelphia cream cheese, 4 cheese Mexican cheese, extra sharp cheddar, and mozzarella cheese! Add pecans,...
Happy Tuesday everyone! We are day 20 of The 24 Days Before Christmas and this Vanilla Espresso Martini is the best way to kick off the holidays! Sweet, rich, with hints of honey, vanilla, Kahlua, and coffee shaken with ice and poured into a gorgeous stag martini...
Happy Monday everyone! We are day 19 into The 24 Days Before Christmas and this Meat And Cheese Christmas Tree Board is so fun! It’s honestly adorable and so perfect for your holiday table! I made this using a 17 x 13 inch cheese board from Kirklands (similar HERE)...