- 1 cup summer medley cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
- 4 tortillas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Vermont Extra Sharp white cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Vermont Extra Sharp yellow cheese, shredded
- 1 green onion stalk, chopped
- Saute' tomatoes, onions, 1/2 cup ketchup, lemon juice, peppers, and seasonings in olive oil
- Cook beef in seperate pan with 1/2 cup ketchup, drain and add packet of taco seasoning
- Fry 4 tortillas on both sides
- Layer ingredients and cut quesadilla in half
- Add lettuce if you like
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today on the blog is my Chicken Kabobs and boy are they delicious! I’ve made them two times already and each time they get better. I love that they are so healthy and easy to make. We put them on the...
Happy Memorial Day everyone! We hope you all have an amazing day planned. I’m sending out a quick recipe just incase you are wondering what to make for dessert. These Monster Bars are absolutely decadent with a crunchy top and a gooey inside packed full of peanut...
Happy Monday everyone!! We had a very busy weekend with getting all of our outside working done. From mowing grass, weeding, edging, trimming to filling bird baths and planting flowers, Jake And Maggie were there by our sides helping us out (more pictures of them...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Glazed Streusel Muffins With Cinnamon Filing are so delicious. With loads of cinnamon and pecans you can’t go wrong. The recipe is gluten free but you would never know it. They are so good that...