Maggie is my little shadow in the kitchen
Mexican Chicken Stuff Bell Peppers
- 3 green bell peppers
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cover or drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over pepper. Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper over both sides. Char both sides over stove in a pan
- Season three chicken breasts with 2 tablespons olive oil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, and minced garlic
- As the chicken is cooking, cut up shallot and throw into the pan to cook up with chicken
- Toss until almost fully cooked and then start to shredd the chicken with two forks. Make sure your chicken is fully cooked and add 1 cup of salsa
- Scoop into bell pepper halves, cover with cheese, and broil in oven until cheese is melted and starting to get crispy
- Top with your favorite toppings or broil them right in with the cheese
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today on the blog is my Chicken Kabobs and boy are they delicious! I’ve made them two times already and each time they get better. I love that they are so healthy and easy to make. We put them on the...
Happy Memorial Day everyone! We hope you all have an amazing day planned. I’m sending out a quick recipe just incase you are wondering what to make for dessert. These Monster Bars are absolutely decadent with a crunchy top and a gooey inside packed full of peanut...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I’m constantly working with Jake And Maggie to make sure they don’t forget how to heel, focus on their “recall” and to make sure they don’t act like crazy dogs out in public :-). Here are 7 Terms Every Pup Parent Should Know. Have you ever...