Maggie is my little shadow in the kitchen
Mexican Chicken Stuff Bell Peppers
- 3 green bell peppers
- 3 red bell peppers
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cover or drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over pepper. Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper over both sides. Char both sides over stove in a pan
- Season three chicken breasts with 2 tablespons olive oil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, and minced garlic
- As the chicken is cooking, cut up shallot and throw into the pan to cook up with chicken
- Toss until almost fully cooked and then start to shredd the chicken with two forks. Make sure your chicken is fully cooked and add 1 cup of salsa
- Scoop into bell pepper halves, cover with cheese, and broil in oven until cheese is melted and starting to get crispy
- Top with your favorite toppings or broil them right in with the cheese
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Potato Stacks are crispy, salty, cheesy, and delicious. I found this recipe on Half Baked Harvest but tweaked it just a bit for some extra flavor. Made with Idaho potatoes, salted butter, oregano, grated parmesan cheese, fresh...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Halloween is almost here and if you are wondering what you should make, try these 4 Fun Halloween Appetizer And Treat Recipes! They are all budget friendly, healthy, delicious, quick, and easy to make! Spider Oreos, Skull Cauliflower...