Pepper Salami Cheese Bites
- 2 red bell peppers cleaned, cored, cut
- 2 green bell peppers cleaned, cored, cut
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese save some for sprinkling on top of peppers
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Italian Dry Salami (pre sliced) as many as you need
- Clean, core, cut peppers into squares
- Mix cream cheese, salt, peppers, garlic powder, cheese together in a bowl
- With a knife, smear cream cheese mixture on peppers to the preferred thickness
- Top with Italian Dry Salami (pre sliced)
- Add more cheese on top if you like
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
- Take out, add olive oil to cast iron skillet, and cook on stove top for 10 minutes
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Baking these Apple Butter Cookies brought all the falls feels! Browned butter, apple butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, all-spice, brown sugar, maple syrup! What better way to enjoy a rainy day than to bake these cookies…gooey with large chunks of...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce packs a punch! It tastes exactly how it sounds with strong lemon, butter, and garlic flavors and smells incredible. Mr. TAL kept asking what I was making and I couldn’t wait to surprise him. I tossed in some...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you in the mood for something deliciously sweet? This banana foster is the perfect topping for a French Vanilla ice cream sundae. Bananas coated in a rich, buttery, syrupy sweet mixture is the perfect topping for sundaes and French...