Pepper Salami Cheese Bites
- 2 red bell peppers cleaned, cored, cut
- 2 green bell peppers cleaned, cored, cut
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese save some for sprinkling on top of peppers
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Italian Dry Salami (pre sliced) as many as you need
- Clean, core, cut peppers into squares
- Mix cream cheese, salt, peppers, garlic powder, cheese together in a bowl
- With a knife, smear cream cheese mixture on peppers to the preferred thickness
- Top with Italian Dry Salami (pre sliced)
- Add more cheese on top if you like
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
- Take out, add olive oil to cast iron skillet, and cook on stove top for 10 minutes
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone!!! With fall weather comes the pumpkin, spice, and anything nice desserts and I’ve been loving all the recipes I’ve been finding on Southern Homes magazine, Martha Stewart Living magazine, and Pinterest. I love baking a cake from scratch but...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Twice Baked Potatoes!!!!! There is only one word for them…YUM! I’ve been saving this recipe for a while now because I thought it was overdone and overused but decided it would make a great fall dish and wanted to share it with you. It is...
Happy Monday everyone! Fall is here and I’m soooo excited about FALL that I had to put a tablescape together (for Friday’s post) and make this fun, super easy, very colorful, Fruity Fall Party Punch! I love walking into a party and finding a special homemade drink or...