- 1/2 pound ground meat
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes I used a small jar
- 1 package tomoatoes-on-the-vine
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot buffalo wing cheese
- 2 tbsp hot pepper flakes I used 1 tablespoon mixed into the meat and 1 tablespoon after putting the meat into the pan
- Add cherry tomatoes and tomatoes-on-the-vine, garlic, and olive oil in a pan to cook. Wait until tomoatoes start to burst before adding garlic
- Mix ground beef and ground pork, parmesan cheese, and hot pepper flakes together and form into meatballs. Add to pan
- As meatballs start to cook, add sun-dried tomatoes, more hot pepper flakes, and herbs
- The sauce will start to thicken. Cut your meatballs in half and lay face down in pan to help meat cook all the way through. They will start to brown and get slightly crispy
- Grate hot buffalo wing cheese over top of entire skillet and let the cheese melt into the meatballs. The sky is the limit on adding your cheese. Salt and pepper to taste
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...
Happy Wednesday everyone! After a month long break from blogging, I’m back and feeling refreshed. I came across an article recently on How To Fill Your Dog’s Emotional Cup and keeping your pup happy and healthy. A dog’s emotional cup is just like yours. It’s...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I literally just made these Handmade Tater Tots for Mr. TAL and they were delicious. I had a totally different post going out today which was a Bananas Foster recipe but I’ll save that for next week! Shredded potatoes, cream cheese, extra...