Twice Baked Potato
- 1 pound bacon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 pounds potatoes
- 1 stick butter, salted or unsalted
- 1 cup scallions, sliced
- 2 cups extra sharp cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry up your bacon while potatoes are boiling. When crispy cut into small pieces. Let sit while you make filling.
- Boil potatoes until soft enough to cut and scoop out middle
- Slice potatoes, scoop out middle, and transfer to a bowl
- Put potato skins to the side
- Mix potatoes, butter, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, and pinch of salt and pepper together
- Scoop potatoe filling into potatoe skins and top with fried bacon, scallions, and 1 cup cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Broil until cheese starts to get slightly scrispy.
- Top with more bacon, cheese, scallions, and sour cream if you like. Serve warm.
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone!! Have you ever heard of Morning Glory Muffins? I never did until I saw a recipe from A Family Feast and I knew I had to take a stab at making these muffins. I’m so glad I did because they were amazing! I ended up tweaking the recipe a bit...
Happy Tuesday everyone! Just a little surprise post on a Tuesday for you with my Super Easy Apple Dumpling recipe. Let’s kick off fall with these cinnamony, tart, brown sugared apples wrapped in a homemade flakey pie crust, baked to perfection and covered in ooey...
Happy Monday everyone! We are in the last week of our August recipes and this Super Easy French Toast recipe was the kickoff to all the sweet recipes I made over the weekend including a Super Easy Apple Dumpling recipe (that I just have to post tomorrow). I promised...