- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla or 1 vanilla bean
- vanilla sugar (for rim, optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 oz (3 tablespoons) vodka
- 1/ 12 oz (3 tablespoons) Kahlua
- 1 oz espresso
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1/2 vanilla bean seeds scraped
- In a medium pot, bring 1/4 cup water the honey, and vanilla to boil over high heat
- Boil 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat. Let cool
- This syrup makes enough for approximately 6 drinks
- Mix 1/4 cup granulated sugar with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or 1/2 a vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 2-3 teaspoons honey syrup, vodka, Kahlua, and espresso
- Add ice and shake for 1 minute
- Strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with a couple of coffee beans if you like
I’m Bobbi Jo, a lab-lover who took my passion for animals and dogs and turned it into something bigger. When I adopted Jake and Maggie, my love for them became the driving force behind Two Adorable Labs, and my blog was born. My hope is to not only share them with the world, but to help educate others on the importance of animal health and well-being.
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! We are day 19 into The 24 Days Before Christmas and this Meat And Cheese Christmas Tree Board is so fun! It’s honestly adorable and so perfect for your holiday table! I made this using a 17 x 13 inch cheese board from Kirklands (similar HERE)...
Happy Friday everyone! We are day 16 into The 24 Days Before Christmas and I’m talking about How To Decorate Your Christmas Tree. Do you search Pinterest looking for inspiration, find something you love, and then think…how did they do that? After all the searching...
Happy Tuesday everyone! We are day 13 into The 24 Days Before Christmas and this Cardinal and Swag Christmas Table is all about the swag! I hope it gives you all the Christmas feels and brings you inspiration. I’ve used this Christmas China for a few years now and...
Happy Thursday everyone! It’s day 8 into The 24 Days Before Christmas and I’m so excited to show off my Deer And Berries Christmas Table! I’m hosting a few parties this month plus Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and this table will be on display for each event. I...
Happy Monday everyone!! These How To Make Marshmallow Snowflakes are a pretty addition to a delicious cup of hot chocolate! They are inexpensive to make, easy to create, and can be completed within a few minutes! Picture this…the snow is falling, the fireplace is...
Happy Thursday everyone! This is the first day of "The 24 Days Before Christmas" and I'm kicking it off with a fun "Holiday Table". I was originally going to do the 12 Days Of Christmas postings but thought this would be more fun. I’m so excited to kick it off with...