- 8 cups water
- 1 naval orange, sliced
- 1 honey crisp apple, sliced
- 2 Madagascar vanilla beans, whole
- 2 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- Combine all ingredients into a pot
- Boil on the stove until fragrant
- Reduce heat and let simmer on low for 4 hours
- Take off stove and let sit over night
- Add more water in the morning and simmer again for another day of delicous scent
You Might Also Like
Two Adorable Labs is having a “Fall Candle Sale” https://twoadorablelabs.com/our-shop/ Let’s kick off the season with our delicious 8 oz glass Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Coffee scents and a short video at the end. Your house will smell like you just made a...
Happy Monday everyone! I hope my Buffalo Check Fall Table makes your day even brighter. I’m so happy fall is here. I spent the weekend decorating my front porch and putting this fun table together. With finds from Kirklands, Hobby Lobby, Dollar General, and...