- 8 cups water
- 1 naval orange, sliced
- 1 honey crisp apple, sliced
- 2 Madagascar vanilla beans, whole
- 2 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- Combine all ingredients into a pot
- Boil on the stove until fragrant
- Reduce heat and let simmer on low for 4 hours
- Take off stove and let sit over night
- Add more water in the morning and simmer again for another day of delicous scent
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...
Happy Monday everyone! Who is ready for home projects? We are and we are checking items off our "to-do" list!! Pet Safe Paint...Spring is here and we are working on getting our home projects done which means painting and more painting! From the outside to the...