- 8 cups water
- 1 naval orange, sliced
- 1 honey crisp apple, sliced
- 2 Madagascar vanilla beans, whole
- 2 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- Combine all ingredients into a pot
- Boil on the stove until fragrant
- Reduce heat and let simmer on low for 4 hours
- Take off stove and let sit over night
- Add more water in the morning and simmer again for another day of delicous scent
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! In celebration of Valentine’s Day, I hosted a Galentine’s Day dinner on Monday night with two of my best friends with wine, lasagna, gnocchi, meatballs, and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing. As a take home treat, I bought...
Happy Monday everyone! It is February 1st and I’m kicking the month off with this whimsical Valentine’s Day table. This table is casual, fun, and flirty with a combination of red, black, turquoise, with a hint of pink. I’m so excited for this month of blog posts....