I used an 8 x 8 pan, mixed up the brownies and while they were baking in the oven, I blended with a mixer cream cheese, white chocolate morsels, vanilla and sugar together. As the brownies were cooking, I sprinkled a handful of chopped walnuts on top and then used a knife to blend them into the batter. This recipe is super sweet. Layer on a decorative plate for the holidays or wrap them up in candy bags for a sweet dessert to send off with your guests to take home and enjoy later. These would also be great Christmas morning with a cup of coffee while everyone is opening up gifts!
If you are looking for holiday recipe and decor ideas, check out these links from previous posts!
Maggie wants a brownie!
Look at this adorable gnome my friend got me for Christmas. I think Maggie wants the brownie for a snack and that for a chew toy later!
Fudge Brownies With A Cream Cheese White Chocolate Topping
- 8 x 8 baking pan
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels I used Guiaradelli
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- 1 box Duncan Hines Fudge Brownies follow instructions for baking
- Mix batter according to instructions on box and bake accordingly
- While brownies are baking, melt white chocolate in microwave until creamy
- Mix cream cheese, white chocolate, sugar, vanilla together and pour over brownie batter
- With a knife, swirl cream cheese mixture into batter
- Bake in oven. Half way through, add walnuts on top and blend into batter with a knife
- Serve warm
You Might Also Like
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...
Happy Wednesday everyone! This Maple Glazed Apple Pull-apart Bread is gooey, mapley, applely, and salty all in one loaf of bread. I found this recipe on Half Baked Harvest and had to try it because it is something I wouldn’t normally make and having an optional...