Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Glazed Streusel Muffins With Cinnamon Filling
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (I added a bit more to my measuring cup)
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Oat Flour
- 3 tbsp salted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, light, packed
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, light
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 8 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract I used Sweet Home Vanilla
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2/3 cup Anthony's Confectioner sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake papers. I used papers from Amazon.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients together until crumbly. Set aside
- In another small bowl, mix together ingredients and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes to thicken before using
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, creamer, and eggs
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until combined
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, fill half cupcake paper with batter. Shake pan to level batter out
- Add a layer of filling and top with remaining batter
- Sprinkle topping over muffins
Bake the muffins
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until tops of muffins are golden brown. (I took mine out when the middle was still a bit gooey)
- While muffins are cooling, make the glaze
- In a small bowl, mix the glaze ingredients together until smooth, add 1 tablespoon International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer at a time until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over muffins
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Monday everyone! With summer fast approaching we will be taking Jake And Maggie on vacations with us with swimming involved. I started researching different dog friendly hotels and pet-friendly activities and thought I’d share a post on Safety Swimming Tips...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Jake and Maggie took their first trip to Plymouth, MA with us and had a blast. Mr. TAL had a business meeting and we decided to go with him. Before we left, I called several restaurants in the area to find out if they had dog friendly...
Happy Monday everyone! In part three of my collaboration with Sweet Home Vanilla, we have put together several natural cleaning and deodorizing options using vanilla and lemon. I've learned so much from talking with Amanda from recipes using vanilla, differences...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Can you believe St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow! I love this holiday because it is a happy one and since we adopted Jake and Maggie, we have celebrated it more. But celebrating St. Patrick’s Day can be toxic to dogs and cats so we are always...
Happy Monday everyone! Today on the blog we are talking about Taking Your Dog To A Pet Friendly Restaurant. Mr. TAL and I are taking Jake and Maggie on vacation with us this year to Ashville, NC! We talked this weekend about taking two separate vacations that will...
Happy Monday everyone!!! 19 Winter activities to do with your dog. December is almost here and that means cold blistering weather, fires burning, lights twinkling and a bored pup who wants to go outside and play! Jake and Maggie love to play frisbee in the snow but...