Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Glazed Streusel Muffins With Cinnamon Filling
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (I added a bit more to my measuring cup)
- 1/2 cup Bob's Red Mill Oat Flour
- 3 tbsp salted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, light, packed
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, light
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 8 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 3/4 cup International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract I used Sweet Home Vanilla
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2/3 cup Anthony's Confectioner sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake papers. I used papers from Amazon.
- In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients together until crumbly. Set aside
- In another small bowl, mix together ingredients and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes to thicken before using
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, creamer, and eggs
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients
- Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until combined
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, fill half cupcake paper with batter. Shake pan to level batter out
- Add a layer of filling and top with remaining batter
- Sprinkle topping over muffins
Bake the muffins
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until tops of muffins are golden brown. (I took mine out when the middle was still a bit gooey)
- While muffins are cooling, make the glaze
- In a small bowl, mix the glaze ingredients together until smooth, add 1 tablespoon International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry creamer at a time until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over muffins
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Ever wonder what your pet's reaction means to something? Your Dog's Zodiac Sign is a fun post that sheds light on their behavior based on the month they were born. Jake and Maggie are Gemini's born June 8, 2017! The horoscope (see chart)...
Happy Thursday everyone! Jake, Maggie, and myself have been enjoying this September by walking the property line making loops back through the woods and then home. The leaves are starting to fall, dead branches lay broken on the ground, and the ground is covered...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...
Happy Wednesday everyone! After a month long break from blogging, I’m back and feeling refreshed. I came across an article recently on How To Fill Your Dog’s Emotional Cup and keeping your pup happy and healthy. A dog’s emotional cup is just like yours. It’s...
Happy Wednesday everyone! We just got back from our trip to Dog Friendly Nashville and Dog Friendly Franklin, TN. Nashville is dog friendly too but in my personal opinion, there is more to do in Franklin when you are traveling with your pup. Jake And Maggie...
Hello everyone from Sunny Nashville, TN! How to get the best hotel accommodations for your pet! We checked into the Renaissance Nashville Hotel last evening and as we were walking the dogs for their potty break, a thought came to me! It was 9:30 pm and what if I...