How to make this Skull Pepperoni Roll
1. Let your pizza dough thaw out. I used Jus-Rol Pizza Crust and had to cut it into strips
2. Spray the mould with PAM cooking spray
3. Lay the pizza dough into the face of the mould and spread dough out to the sides
4. Fill with pepperoni, cheese, sauce, and then more pepperoni
5. Add a dash of parsley and oregano
6. Fold top of dough and bottom of dough over each other and seal to the sides
7. Bake according to the instructions on your pizza dough container
8. Pop Skulls out of mould and serve warm
9. Add a side of dipping sauce
How to add these to your table:
Add them to a bowl like I did and set up a large container of sauce for your guests to pick and choose what they want.
Add a Skull Pepperoni Roll to each place setting with an individual bowl and spoon for dipping the sauce.
Add several different sauces from regular red sauce to Alfredo sauce.
Create an oil and herb dipping sauce with parmesan cheese.
I hope you found this recipe as easy and fun to make as I did! If you try it, don’t forget to leave a comment and let me know how they turned out!
Scroll down for photos of Skull Pepperoni Roll making process!
Want more pizza recipes, check them out here:
Skull Pepperoni Rolls
- 2 packages Jus-Rol Pizza Crust
- 1 bag pepperonis by Hormel
- 1 small jar pizza sauce by Classico
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- pinch parsley and oregano
- Let pizza dough thaw
- Spray mould with PAM
- Cut pizza dough into strips and lay into mould
- Add pepperoni, sauce, and cheese
- Add a pinch of parsley and oregano
- Fold ends of dough over each other and press into mould
- Cook according to instructions on pizza dough box
- Serve warm
Two Adorable Labs has become a collection of all that I love. I’ll send one post each week on things that bring me joy on animal health, home decor, and food recipes for humans and our furry friends. I hope you enjoy these posts and much as I do creating them!
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Last year I posted every day in the month of December celebrating the 24 days before Christmas but I’ve decided not to bombard you with emails and chose an interesting topic on the History of Alpha Dogs. How is the “Alpha” or “Pack Leader”...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Looking for treats and pet enrichment toys that can entertain and keep your pet busy? This Snuffle Mat (#ad) is one of the best toys I have ever bought Jake and Maggie! They love it. Made with polar fleece material, it is soft, durable,...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Are these Mini Pup Pumpkin Pies not the cutest homemade dog treats you have ever seen? Made with oats, eggs, vanilla, 100% Pumpkin Puree and organic plain low fat yogurt, your pup will love them. These treats are “Lab Tested, Doggie...
Happy Thursday everyone! Jake, Maggie, and myself have been enjoying this September by walking the property line making loops back through the woods and then home. The leaves are starting to fall, dead branches lay broken on the ground, and the ground is covered...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Needing an emergency vet is a stressful and scary thing! Needing to visit one of these facilities is different than going to a regular vet appointment. Today on the blog we talking about What You Need To Know About Emergency Vets. With...
Happy Wednesday everyone! After a month long break from blogging, I’m back and feeling refreshed. I came across an article recently on How To Fill Your Dog’s Emotional Cup and keeping your pup happy and healthy. A dog’s emotional cup is just like yours. It’s...