- Mashed strawberries
- Carob Chips
- Unsweetened Applesauce
- Rice Krispies
- Crumbled Dehydrated Liver Treats
Gourmet Doggie Ice Cream
- 2 cups natural plain yogurt (choose unsweetened, "live active culture" or "probiotic" yogurt. This makes it easier to digest and the "good bugs" are great for your dog's gut health)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mash the banana and stir it into the natural, plain yogurt.
- Next stir the peanut butter (you may want to warm it to room temperature to make it easier to stir in) into the banana-yogurt mixture. Add the honey and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake liners and freeze overnight.
- Store in the freezer in a Ziploc bag until ready to give to your dog! Some dogs like to have their "ice cream" treat partially thawed before serving. And you may want to feed this treat outside! (People with carpeting, this tip is for you.)
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabsInstagram.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone!!! Happy Cinco de Mayo! So I totally missed preparing a Cinco de Mayo meal to post today but will do that on Friday. Instead we are talking about Silidog Pet Tags and how awesome they are! Made from 100% silicone, are customizable, and...
Happy Monday everyone! Do dogs and cats have a natural ability to respond to crystals? A trend that’s becoming increasingly popular among pet parents who want to go the alternative route is the use of healing crystals. I have never tried using crystals on myself or...
Happy Friday everyone! Navigating My Website and 2021 Bucket List. We are kicking off the weekend with an update to my previous post “Kicking Off 2021 With A Pudding Dessert And TAL’s Bucket List”. Hind sight being 2020, I should have separated the two blog posts...