- 5-6 Idaho potatoes Keep skin on
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup oregano, dried
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra sharp cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray cupcake pan with PAM cooking spray
- Slice potatoes into approximately 1/8 inch thick slices
- Melt butter
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, seasonings, cheeses, and butter and toss until all potato slices are coated.
- Stack potato slices in cupcake pan
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Take out, remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes or more depending on your oven.
- Run a butter knife around edges and scoop out with a spoon or fork. Serve hot. Sprinkle with some sea salt if you like.
I love hearing from all of you and do my best to respond to each and every one of you. I always enjoy your comments, feedback, and suggestions so keep them coming! If I’ve posted a recipe (for our human and our furry friends) and you try it, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @twoadorablelabs and use #twoadorablelabs.
If you do try and love my recipes, I would greatly appreciate a comment and rating. I read every single one and respond to them. It also lets Google know that the website contains quality content. The more comments and 5-star ratings, the more Google will show my blog in search results! Thank you so much!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Might Also Like
Happy Wednesday everyone! Halloween is almost here and if you are wondering what you should make, try these 4 Fun Halloween Appetizer And Treat Recipes! They are all budget friendly, healthy, delicious, quick, and easy to make! Spider Oreos, Skull Cauliflower...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Skull Pepperoni Rolls are so fun, fast to prepare, and cooks up in minutes. Perfect for a Halloween party or cooking with the kids! I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to try it. Mr. TAL gave them a thumbs up and said they are...
Happy Wednesday everyone! Can you believe we are half way through October already. That’s why you need to make this Olive Spider Taco Dip now :-). This dip is super easy to make and comes together in no time. Made with sour cream, cream cheese, ground meat, taco...
Happy Wednesday everyone! I literally just made these Handmade Tater Tots for Mr. TAL and they were delicious. I had a totally different post going out today which was a Bananas Foster recipe but I’ll save that for next week! Shredded potatoes, cream cheese, extra...
Happy Wednesday everyone! These Bacon Wrapped Puff Pastry Twists are incredible! Puff Pastry intertwined with thick salty bacon strips, smothered in egg, cheese, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, then coated with more egg, cheese, and brown sugar. These twists...
Happy Wednesday everyone! We are day 21 of The 24 Days Before Christmas and we are talking about making this very Cream Cheese Christmas Tree loaded with Philadelphia cream cheese, 4 cheese Mexican cheese, extra sharp cheddar, and mozzarella cheese! Add pecans,...